A full line of skeletal that offer a higher level of quality and choice in didactic skeletal models.
Naturalistic Anatomical Details
- Molds produced from the bones of a select adult male specimen
- Replicast with the utmost care to preserve anatomical details
- Each bone is hand-trimmed in preparation for painting or assembly.
Top-quality Materials and Craftsmanship
- Bones are cast in a 100% non-breakable plastic
- All hardware and fittings used to assemble are made from high-quality materials that have been rigorously tested
- Assembly of articulated skeletons has been designed to maximize durability and functionality.
Hundreds of Choices to Match Every Need
- Choose from articulated, disarticulated, loose bones, or partial assemblies.
- Three classes of articulated skeletons
- Labeled or Number-coded muscle attachments